Suggested Physical Abilities:
- Ability to climb a rope in full kit (30#)
- Generally in excellent physical condition, and able to complete functional fitness workouts “RX”
- Be capable of lifting, running, and performing tasks a well-rounded elite athlete should be able to complete.
- You are signing up for an unknown challenge with some of the best tactical athletes in the world if you feel unprepared start with the intermediate (or tactical beginning 2022) division.
- If you think you’re an elite athlete and have to ask… chose intermediate (or tactical beginning 2022) for your first competition.
Elite Shooting Standards:
- 80% accuracy on an “A zone” at 15 yards with a pistol under extreme physical duress.
- 80% accuracy on a “C zone” at 150 yards with a rifle prone under extreme physical duress.
- These are not the smallest targets or furthest distances that will be shot, however will offer a decent guideline on your ability to perform from reasonable shooting positions.
- These weights are not used in every battle, if there is something you cannot do, you will not do well in that particular battle but that does not mean you’re “out of the running.” Heavy weighted events are designed in an increasing weight manner, meaning the weights will start light then get heavier.
- In Elite if you come to an obstacle or task that cannot be completed you will remain there until time expires. There are no burpee options in elite.