TTG Athlete Camp April 28-30 2023
April 28 - 30, 2023
The Tactical Games AthleteCamp.
The athlete Camp is a three day event that will focus on the development or honing all areas of the sport of The Tactical Games. This camp is an opportunity for brand new shooters to take years off of the learning curve and for seasoned TTG competitors to refine their skills. Whether it is day one or competition #20 there is something for you.
Over three days athletes will split time between a gym outfitted with all of equipment used during a TTG competition and the host range of the 2023 TTG National Championship. There will be daily blocks of instruction that are geared toward small groups. These groups will be divided based on your perceived skill level in both fitness and shooting individually. You may be an “advanced” shooter and a “beginner” in Physical Performance.
A guide to help with deciding which division is right for you. Remember, you will be asked about your fitness and shooting levels individually.
- Beginner: Just starting your fitness journey. In relation to shooting A beginner might have just purchased their first weapon.
- Intermediate: Comfortable with fitness movements and looking for advice on technique. Understands firearms and may be comfortable shooting but interested in learning about the TTG specific style of shooting.
- Advanced: Well rounded athlete looking for training tips for TTG. Is a competent TTG competitor looking for advice on optimization.
- rifle w/sling
- rifle optic
- pistol w/holster
- Clothing suitable for exercise and alternate clothing suitable for an outdoor shooting range
- ear protection
- eye protection
Gear that is great to have:
- plate carrier
- magazine retention
- ballistic rated sunglasses
- inner and outer ear protection
You will have the opportunity to purchase gear and ammo onsite if desired.
April 28-30 2023 at Texas Shooting Academy and Rattler Crossfit