The Tactical Games were created to provide a platform to test the skills and readiness of tactical athletes from all backgrounds. Whether you are military, LEO, competition shooter, or a civilian gun enthusiast you can compete in The Tactical Games.
The Tactical games provides a venue for all shooters and athletes to compete against the best in the world to find weaknesses and test gear in the most stressful environment a competition can offer.
Life doesn’t always unfold as we plan. Sometimes you can’t compete and do tactical things with your friends when you want to. We know how disappointed you feel but we also know that as a Tactical Games Athlete you are resilient, adaptable and know NO OFF SEASON!
I can’t make it to The Tactical Games anymore, what are my options?|
Tactical Games purchases are non-refundable after 5 days from the time of purchase. There is a 30 day refund period for merchandise purchased through our online store. Exceptions will be made for military deployments (with proof of orders).
We allow a one time transfer to another Tactical Games that is open for registration (this option expires 21 days ahead of the scheduled event):
*Some restrictions apply.*
- The event transferred into must be in the same calendar year as the original event.
- Athletes must transfer out of an event prior to 21 days before the event they are registered.
- Athletes cannot transfer from a Tactical Games 2 day event to a Tactical Games Skirmish, Tactical Games University Course, or Sniper Challenge (swaps must be 1 for 1).
- If an athlete is transferring from a lower priced event to a higher priced event, the athlete will be required to pay the difference. Refunds will not be given to athletes transferring from an “Individual” category to a “Team” category.
- Transfers into sold out events are not available.
- As of the 2023 calendar season A $50 fee will be charged for all deferrals and transfers.
- One transfer/deferral per paid registration. After that one time you will be charged an additional registration fee.
Please note that ALL event registrations are refundable only back to the original payment method.
How to transfer to a different event:
You can easily transfer to a different event online. When you registered for the event you received a confirmation email. On that email there is an option to manage your registration. Click that link, select defer and follow the instructions. If you do not have your confirmation email and need it to be resent please email email@example.com with your full name and event for which you are registered.
You can click on each division in the list above to see a description about each.