The Tactical Games were created to provide a platform to test the skills and readiness of tactical athletes of all backgrounds.
The Tactical Games were created to provide a platform to test the skills and readiness of tactical athletes from all backgrounds.
The Tactical Games scoring is designed to weight each battle equally on a 100 point scale. How you finish on that 100 Point scale is a direct representation of how you performed compared to the top score in your division.
Read rules specifically related to equipment and firearms usage during our events.
It is the competitor’s responsibility to read and understand the rules set forth by TTG and agree to be subject to these rules while participating in any TTG event.
Meet The Staff
- The event transferred into must be in the same calendar year as the original event.
- Athletes must transfer out of an event prior to 21 days before the event they are registered.
- Athletes cannot transfer from a Tactical Games 2 day event to a Tactical Games Skirmish, Tactical Games University Course, or Sniper Challenge (swaps must be 1 for 1).
- If an athlete is transferring from a lower priced event to a higher priced event, the athlete will be required to pay the difference. Refunds will not be given to athletes transferring from an “Individual” category to a “Team” category.
- Transfers into sold out events are not available.
- As of the 2023 calendar season A $50 fee will be charged for all deferrals and transfers.
- One transfer/deferral per paid registration. After that one time you will be charged an additional registration fee.