Volunteering for a Tactical Games event gives an opportunity to see firsthand how an event flows. If you are a new athlete on your journey to start competing, volunteering is an excellent way to get started. If you are a seasoned competitor, volunteering is a great way to get more involved in the community.
There are a wide variety of options when it comes to volunteering, each event is different and may require a special role.
- Counting hits/misses in paper targets
- Entering data into the scoring app
- Target Resetting – hustling down range after the cold range command is given to take down shot paper targets and staple up new targets
- Equipment Resetting – helping reset the stage between heats. Assisting in weight changes or other equipment needs at a particular stage.
- Ear Protection
- Eye Protection
- Closed toes Shoes
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Weather appropriate clothing (ie: rain/sun/etc)
- Personal items needed
- Any personal snacks/drinks (we will have water at each stage)
- 1 Day Volunteers: will receive 50% off credit for an event
- 2+ Day Volunteers: will receive 100% off credit for an event
- Credits must be used within the same calendar year unless it is within the last 3 events of the season. Then the credit can be used on the following calendar year.
Select a upcoming event near you to volunteer
Meridian, MS. Regional Event at Meridian Public Safety Training Facility 2023
February 18 – 19, 2023