Volunteering for a Tactical Games event gives an opportunity to see firsthand how an event flows. If you are a new athlete on your journey to start competing, volunteering is an excellent way to get started.
If you are a seasoned competitor, volunteering is a great way to get more involved in the community.
There are a wide variety of options when it comes to volunteering, each event is different and may require a special role.
- Counting hits/misses in paper targets
- Entering data into the scoring app
- Target Resetting – hustling down range after the cold range command is given to take down shot paper targets and staple up new targets
- Equipment Resetting – helping reset the stage between heats. Assisting in weight changes or other equipment needs at a particular stage.
- Ear Protection
- Eye Protection
- Closed toes Shoes
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Weather appropriate clothing (ie: rain/sun/etc)
- Personal items needed
- Any personal snacks/drinks (we will have water at each stage)
Volunteer Credits – Volunteers receive Under Armour swag bag and free event entry.
Please review eligibility requirements below:
- No more than two volunteer credits can be use per calendar year.
- Volunteers must be present at the event for a minimum of two days to be eligible for a match credit.
- Volunteers slot redemptions are limited to 20 per match, and are first come first serve.
- Volunteer Credits do NOT transfer to other competitors/friends/spouses.
- Volunteer Credits do NOT apply to the National Championship event.
- Volunteer Credits are good for one calendar year from the date of volunteering. Example, If Val volunteered on May 1-2nd, 2022, the code is no longer valid for any events after May 1-2, 2023, and must be redeemed before that date.